The NNCA is offering Profitable Contracting on Tuesday, November 29, 2016. This interactive, one-day seminar will help you develop strategies to increase profits, reduce expenses, and manage your cash flow.
- Learn proven methods that improve cash flow, increase productivity, and increase profits
- Clarify the critical steps involved in effective job-costing
- Prepare cash flow estimates and discuss how timely financial reports boost profits
- Review strategies to improve AR collection
- Learn how to manage (rein in) overhead expenses
- Discuss proven and effective human resource practices that increase employee productivity
Wayne Newell has over 35 years of financial and construction experience and is a Certified Management Accountant. Wayne draws upon his experience and expertise to inform this seminar and help you to recognize problem projects, identify unwanted expenses, increase productivity, and manage overhead expenses; all of which result in a more profitable business. Wayne has presented this seminar to construction associations across Canada. Follow this link for more information.
Who should attend?
Owners, Managers, Project Leaders, Estimators, Accountants & anyone who can influence profits
Logistics & Registration
When? 9 am to 4pm, Tuesday, November 29, 2016
Where? Lower Boardroom, YK Centre Mall (across from Gourmet Cup)
NNCA Members $300 registration fee Non-Members $400 registration fee
*price includes refreshments, a networking lunch, and course materials
The NNCA would like to thank the Department of Industry, Tourism and Investment, Government of the Northwest Territories, for providing funding for this professional development opportunity.