CERBA - Conference:
The conference will be part of Construct Canada – the international component of the Buildings Show, Canada’s largest annual construction industry conference. The conference brings together delegates from Canada and across Eurasia for a day of networking and lively discussion, to talk about current market trends and opportunities for businesses to expand and grow in the Eurasian market. You can help to shape the debate around key issues, improve Canada-Eurasia business relations, as well as engage in cultural exchange between Canadian and Eurasian delegates from five countries.
The event program will consist of presentations from high-level government representatives, two information sessions, a networking reception, and the opportunity to arrange one-on-one meetings. Key topics of discussion will include areas such as:
- Overviews of the Canadian and Eurasian markets
- Aspects of starting and conducting business in Eurasia
- Advances in building construction and design.
There is an opportunity to meet and cooperate with the incoming delegation of Sakha Republic (Yakutia), who are bringing a very high-profile delegation headed by the Deputy Chairman of the Government of the Sakha Republic and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Region. The delegates are looking for professional Canadian construction and infrastructure companies to advise and assist them with a number of local issues connected to the Northern climate infrastructure and operations, namely:
- To ensure and develop a year-round transportation service for the population of the republic and to consider the proposals and delivery conditions of Canadian-manufactured airplanes.
- To discuss cooperation opportunities and to support the efforts to acquire all-terrain transportation vehicles for the needs of the northern and arctic regions.
- Canadian technologies (having a practical application and technical-economic effectiveness) for stabilizing the weak ground.
- Experience exchange with project offices in Canada regarding construction design and maintenance of motorways and related structures.
- Possibilities of conducting a scientific conference in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) for experience exchange in the area of transportation infrastructure construction.
NNCA members will receive a 50% discount by using a given code for general admission, including lunch, 3 plenary sessions, and a networking reception.
For more detailed information, please find a program of events, costs, and registration information, and overviews of our past conferences on CERBA’s event webpage: https://www.cerbanet.org/event-3460308
If you have any questions, proposals, or concerns, please contact the Toronto Deputy Regional Director, Vera Dedyulya at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1(647)822-8149.