The NNCA welcomes any organization with an interest in the Northwest Territories and Nunavut construction industry to join our membership.
Download a 2019 NNCA membership application form here.
Your membership with the NNCA comes with a variety of benefits, including:
- Exclusive access to the NNCA Bulletin: the largest summary of construction bidding opportunities in northern Canada - compiled from dozens of tendering websites and delivered to your inbox twice a week (an example of the Bulletin can be found here).
- A listing in the NNCA's member directory, found online here and distributed across Canada in our annual print magazine, Construction North of 60.
- Member rates on online courses covering topics including construction estimating, ethics, law, project management, building information modelling, and working in a respectful and inclusive workplace.
- Industry standard contracts, statutory declarations, surety bonds, and guides to topics including project delivery methods, trade contractors' rights and obligations, formation of joint ventures, and improving cash flow.
- Discounts on a variety of products and services - a listing of current discounts can be found here.
More details member benefits can be found in the NNCA's 2019 Member Benefits Package here.
Questions? Contact our Executive Director, Matt Belliveau at firstname.lastname@example.org or (867) 873-3949.